Moritz's Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Mission Accomplished

The 21C Collaborative Learning Community exists to model continuous learning and to encourage innovative use of technology by using constructivist teaching techniques.
Sounds pretty good.
It is amazing what can be accomplished when you take a large group of teachers, a whole lot of sticky notes, a laptop and a computer program, and combine them all together.
Facilitating the discussion on mission was so much easier than I anticipated. Truly, it was scary. Getting up in front of colleagues is always more difficult than teaching for me, but everyone seemed appreciative of the work that I did and the time that I spent. I think it was a matter of being organized and planning for opposition, which I didn't really experience (the opposition, I mean). Hopefully we can move full steam ahead and focus on vision, learnings and goals.

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger bkitch said...

I just wanted to say another thanks for all of your hard work. I think that you saved us hours of time by really taking the time to analyze what every group said and make it part of the mission. Also thank you for letting us observe. You definitely earned your keep this month :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home