Moritz's Blog

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Today's meeting was extremely valuable to me. I think it is important to talk more about constructivist teaching and what is going on in the classroom. This morning Brad mentioned constructivist teaching going hand in hand with technology. I think there needs to be more focus on constructivist teaching without daily use of technology, because obviously, we don't all have access to technology every day.

I would like to hear about what other teachers are doing in their classrooms that don't have the laptops, so I am really looking forward to next time.

Thanks to everyone on the planning team for all the hard work you do. I am in awe every day.

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Karl Fisch said...

Well, you don't all have access to laptops each day, but there is that computer and projector in your room . . .

Thanks, I think today's session was great and I think the next one will give you more of the constructivist teaching without the technology. We just felt it was important to give you an update on the laptop piece as well as plant a few seeds for the time a few years down the road when you'll be stressing out about the laptops in your classroom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home