Moritz's Blog

Friday, August 25, 2006

This week has been somewhat crazy, but the PowerPoint agenda has been awesome. I have also added vocabulary lessons for my ninth grade into the agenda, so that I can jsut click to it.

I am a little overwhelmed by the beginning of the schoolyear. I feel like I didn't have enough time to get ready for classes and now I am just running to catch up to do all of the things I want to do in class.

I still have to set up my blogger accounts with my students and I am wondering if they have already emailed me for a distribution list and I have their email addresses, can I just add them to blogger???

4 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Karl Fisch said...

It is kinda crazy this time of year. Take it easy - you always do well - and your best, and that's all we can ask.

Unfortunately, no, you can't just add them to Blogger yourself. Well, I guess you could create accounts for them one by one, but I don't think that's what you meant. What grade level are you talking about? Many students will already have an account and others can create it on their own time with some fairly simply instructions. If you're talking all your freshmen, then you may want to take time to do that with them in the lab.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger annes said...

Isn't it funny that we both decided to use the PowerPoints with our classes without even talking to one another about it? We are so insync! You are doing well and keep plugging forth. As always, let me know what I can do to help.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger A. Bradley said...

I am with you. I am a bit, okay, a lot confused on how to get a class blog started. Maybe we will learn together.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Kristin L said...

One of the advantages of setting up a class blog this year as opposed to last year is that many of your students will already be familiar with the blog (your seniors especially...I don't know about freshmen). I've found that my students this year are light years beyond where my students were last year in terms of blogging. For me the hardest day was getting them set up in the computer lab. Everything else after that fell into place pretty easily.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home