Moritz's Blog

Friday, August 18, 2006

Now that Link is off and running, I have had a chance to sit down and decide what I want to do in my classes. I am currently doing an agenda on Powerpoint for all of my classes. I did this last year for Elements of Comp. and I loved having my lesson plans on the computer. I have also had my students email me, along with their parent, so that I can set up distribution lists for email. I have found this invaluable over the years. It is helpful for reminding students of assignments due and contacting the parents if necessary.

I hope to set up my Blog accounts once MAP testing is done.

1 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Davis said...

What a great idea to have your parents email you. I like this instead of just getting a signature on the paper; makes them discuss your policies and grades, plus having their email. Excellent!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home